Practice Website Use is subject to the following Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Practice’ means Gippsland Orthodontics Pty Ltd (ACN 610 049 182) the owner of this website whose registered office is Focus Financial, 36 Railway Avenue, Ringwood East Vic 3135. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
- 1. Intellectual property
- 1.1 This website may contains material in which the copyright is owned by Gippsland Orthodontics. This material may include wording, depictions, logos, trademarks and other intellectual property, may be downloaded for personal use only and may not be used for any other purpose or further reprinted without prior written permission from Gippsland Orthodontics.
- 1.2 You may view this website and its contents using your web browser for personal, non-commercial use. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, republication, display or communication, of any website content is strictly prohibited.
- 2. Website details
- 2.1 Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy and currency of information provided on this site. However, the Practice:
- 2.1.1 cannot accept any responsibility for errors or omissions. To the extent permitted by law, the Practice is not liable for loss, damage or liability arising from errors, omissions, inaccuracies or any misleading or out of date information whether contained on this site or any link attached to this site.
- 2.1.2 cannot guarantee that any file or program available for access, download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or other conditions that could damage or interfere with data, hardware or software with which it might be used. You assume all risk of use of all programs and files on this website and you release us entirely from all responsibility for any consequences of its use.
- 2.2 This website may include links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that the Practice endorses the website/s and the Practice has no responsibility for the content of the linked website/s.
- 2.3 Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Practice will not be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law). It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- 3. Disclaimer
- 3.1 The information provided on this website is for general information only. Each case is assessed on an individual basis and requires a personal consultation to determine the treatment that is best for you.
- 3.2 You must not:
- 3.2.1 rely on the information on the Practice website to diagnose or treat any condition, nor should it be used as a substitute for your own health professional’s advice. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition, you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice or discontinue medical treatment because of information on the Practice’s website.
- 3.2.2 upload anything to the Practice website that:
- 220.127.116.11 is or could reasonably be considered to be unlawful, obscene, inappropriate, racist, defamatory, disparaging, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, threatening, abusive, liable to incite hatred, discriminatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence or in breach of privacy;
- 18.104.22.168 is untrue or inaccurate;
- 22.214.171.124 is in any way misleading or deceptive;
- 126.96.36.199 contains viruses, corrupted files, or any similar software programs that may damage the operation of another user’s computer; or
- 188.8.131.52 would otherwise bring the Practice into disrepute.
- 3.3 The Practice may:
- 3.3.1 refuse to include any user content at any time; and
- 3.3.2 remove any user content as it sees fit.
- 3.4 You indemnify and hold the Practice and its agents, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, consultants and contractors (Indemnified Persons) harmless from and against any and all liability, costs, claims, losses, damages and expenses (including all reasonable legal fees), which may be suffered, incurred made or brought against any of the Indemnified Persons, directly or indirectly, in connection with:
- 3.4.1 any breach of these terms and conditions by you;
- 3.4.2 any act of fraud or wilful misconduct by or on behalf of you;
- 3.4.3 any publication of, or act or omission in relation to, content posted by you on the Practice’s website;
- 3.4.4 any URL included or embedded in content posted on the Practice’s website; and
- 3.4.5 any other claims by users of the Practice’s website in relation to content posted by you.
Unauthorised use of the Practice’s website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of the Practice’s website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the State of Victoria and the Commonwealth of Australia.